What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, October 30, 2006 @ 15:44
*
I am master of my own destiny, no one else has a right to decide my future but myself. As such, I shall fight for my right to get promoted. so far, i got a " Let's see first" for an answer. So? I might win? I don't care. I'm not ready to say good-bye to 06S02 or the H1 lit class yet after all we've been through. Especially the H1 lit class when i just got to know you people better after the drama fest. I'm not ready to say good-bye yet and i'll never be.
To Abadines Valerie Kristin Laraya ( Did i get it right this time? ) : You are not the slowest, I haven't even touch on Vivo city yet. But since so many people already updated on it, I'm too lazy. Get from their blogs. Just wanna say I now know Christina much better after the dinner than the 10 months that I know her. Make one wonder, what did i do during the first 10 months... Hmm... Oh yes, never ever discuss things that you don't want me to know in front of me as the people who went to Vivo city will know.
Going on a trip has really opened my eyes to alot of things. I'm exhausted first of all, jubilant second and crazy third. I just went on a cross island night cycling trip. Really opened my eyes it did. I have found night cycling and life having almost the same context. For every uphill, there must be a downhill. For every problem, there must be a solution. For every traffic light you must stop by, for every problem that has inteference. You can't just give up halfway, no one will care if you do. At the end of it all, you feel satisfied that you accomplished it. For my reward, steaming hotcakes with margerine and honey with a cup of tea is heavenly after the 90km cycle. I just wonder how I'm going to sit for bio lecture tomorrow for 3 hours. One more thing, we prank call alot of people at 4am at the pit stop. I didn't take part in this.