What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, October 23, 2006 @ 23:03
*
I'm ok... I swear... Just lost it yesterday... I mean,
are adults today still stuck in their little playworld where they think that everything they say is correct and no one can correct them?? The worst thing is that these people actually have university education. Sigh... If this is the result of furthuring your education, than i don't wanna study no more.
Now if anyone ask me what I'm going to do next year, tell them to see if i get promoted to next year anot first. Actually, heck, i even want to drop out of school and start working but i predict this will happen just like the lit play. It goes like this:
Me: Mum? I got something to tell you
She: Yes?
Me: I wanna quit school
She: WHAT??!! WHY?!
Me: Coz i wanna study no more.
She: So what are you going to do now?
Me: I'm going to work!!
She: BE PRACTICAL and so on and so forth.
Sigh... I don't wanna study... Don't know how all the smart people do it. Don't they see that studying is boring, tasteless and all the rest? I HATE STUDYING.
You know sometimes, when people come and talk to me about their problems, the thing i wanna tell them is this: Hello? Shut the F*** up? I have my own problems to take care of? But, what if all they really need is a listening ear? It could mean a life and death situation for those drastic cases. SO everyone, please do not shun someone with a problem and they want to talk to you. You should feel honoured that they trust you so much as to share the problem with you. Me? Oh no no no no, i don't share my problems with anyone, rarely. My problems will solve themselves sooner or later, no use thinking so much on it.
I MISS STAYING BACK IN SCHOOL AND REHERSING FOR THE LIT PLAY!!!! I miss laughing with the main cast with David's dumb joke, especially the action he does when he is nervous. Only the 6 of us should know that. I miss the fun that we have. I miss acting like a jerk though some might argue and say that I AM still a jerk right ah mah? Lol.
Tomorrow Vivo city. Why do i have this feeling that only 8 of us are going to turn up and i'm the only guy? Heck, we extended the invitation to all, they don't wanna come, that's their lost.
While we are on the subject, Zac See, you bastard, hurry up meet up with me go play lan leh. At least with you, i can speak my mind without worrying about being slammed. Anyway, lend me your PS2... Lol.. I return you your books all that. lol. And if you not playing already, give me your maple account also. lol.
I love post promo period for one thing, i have so much time to read now. I've read through three kingdoms and am currently reading about Ramses the great. lol. I don't know why, i like these kind of books. lol. Should have taken history then. lol. Seven Ancient Wonders by Matthew Riely Rocks! Finished it in 2 days. People, go read that book!!!
OH!!! ANd i finally understood what Amanda meant by the comment which was censored. Lol. Damn funny lah, i was just thinking about it than i thought back to the lit rehearsal. Lol. Ask her to elaborate. LOL. Thanks, i needed that.
PS: Karolyn, to know how right, just think lah, what did you and I sign up for during the first 3 months. Lol.