What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 @ 22:37
*
Listen to your heartTomorrow first run, full dress run. I hope that i won't flub up my lines... I seriously hope not. Cause I'm already lousier than Christina, Amanda and David. I know it lah. It's like, their acting is so natural than mine is forced... Crap. I pray everything will go well tomorrow...
GP was suppose to be interesting, except for the part where i keep falling asleep. I am truly exhausted today lah... Had to practically drag myself all over the place. Bio SPA was ok i guess. I could write out a conclusion. Considering that i only studied for it like 30 mins due to time constrain, i guess it's ok? I hope so... My theroy suxs, my practical is the only thing that i do well in.
Em... I really don't know how to phrase this but, I really don't know how to react when girls cry... Most likely, i would be the one who make them cry. Lol. I live in an all boys world. Come on. I've only been surrounded by guys most of my life. So... I'm sorry Dawn if I acted like a jerk yesterday and made you feel worse. Very sorry... I swear... I just wanted to cheer you up... I'm sorry...
I just wanna cheer everyone up... What's the point of you being happy and the rest are not? Happiness is meant to be shared. I know, maybe sometimes i make jokes up the wrong time and all but still, i just want everyone to be happy. Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone was happy? I know just now my behavior before Bio SPA was crap but, i mean, I know it's A levels but it's just one paper... Did well or Bad, it's over...
I wish upon a shooting star, that Dawn and Amanda can solve their problems with the other person, that everyone in the class will see that Michelle is not that bad, it's just because of her counsellor duties, that the class can act as one, that all of us get promoted to J2 next year, that everyone in the world will cheer up, that everyone will see that happiness is forever, papers are just temporary. I wish upon this shooting star with all my might.
One last thing, i don't care who reads my blog, i seriously don't. If i did, i would have written a dairy instead, in fact i do. ^^' Someone gave it to me as a birthday present lah. But please tag or say hi so that i know what i can write on a topic or not.
Last but not least, CHEER UP EVERYONE. TO THE PEOPLE IN THE LIT PLAY, LET'S JUST GO OUT, HAVE FUN AND BREAK A FEW LEGS.
Living life to the fullest does not equate to people being sad while you are happy.Imagine Luke, Hot American Babes within your reach, HOT AMERICAN BABES. Lol.