<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, October 21, 2006 @ 15:17
*
Listen to your heart, when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart, there's nothing else you can do.

Sigh... Drama Fest is over... As Amanda aka Dawn would say, IT. IS. OVER. I miss it already... Sigh... Though I don't get to be abuse by Dawn and Karolyn aka Ah Ma anymore, I still miss it. The laughter, the tears, the joy, the happiness, the sweat, the effort, the blood... Sigh... Never mind, if I'm retained, which seems very very likely, I shall take part again next year... Lol... Though we didn't win, we had fun and that's all that really counts. Thanks to everyone who took part and made this possible. And Congrats to Amanda who won the best actress award. It's kinda expected, I mean, I act with her and she's damn natural lah... Congrats again. Was kinda hoping for A03 to win but A06 won instead. :/ Lucky i never bet. Congratz to all, we made the thing successful. At least i managed to meet my role. I met Clara outside the LT and the first thing she said when she saw me was that she wanted to whack me for being such a jerk. lol.

From Natasha's Blog:
He taught me to not judge people by thier cover.
That i should meet the person and form my own judgements.
He showed me that not everyone is simple nor easy to understand.
That everyone has shades of grey.
He keeps showing another side of himself.
He cares, yet doesn't show it
If fire in ice was personified.
It would probably be him

Yea, i love the fire in ice, imagine how cool that would be. A ice cube with a flame burning in it and the ice cube never melts. Wow, damn cool lah!!!! lol... Well, to explain that point, first you got to get through the ice than you get the warmth. Understand? You're all 17 and above, use your brain and a little bit of imagination you promoters. Lol...

A lot of people have been asking me about whether i signed up for OGL for next year. And my answer is NO. Not that i don't want to, i just weighed the pros and cons and there's a lot more cons than pros in it. For starters, i might have trouble getting promoted. 2nd, I'm not the type to lead a cheer and all that, I'm more of the type who stay behind the scenes and ensure that everyone is ok and not well. I'm not as enthu as Tommy, Ernest or Alex for that matter. 02 orientation this year, i was the one running around making sure that everyone is ok. So, i don't think i make a good OGL even though i was once an OGL. Besides, the only factor which ensured that i became the Assist. Family Head was the fact that i was the only guy without any attachments. So please stop harping on it. There's one more factor which really really stopped me from becoming an OGL and that's ____________________________. I'm sure most of the other people feel the same way as me. It has nothing to do with results this time. It's got to do with _______________________________________. That's the most outweighing point. Ask anyone is the collage and i'm sure more than half would agree with me. What is it? It's for me to know and you to find out. Lol. I'm sure my class know what i'm referring to since most of them feel the same as me.

I was feeling damn emo yesterday, didn't know why, so emo until Valerie called me an emo pig. Lol. What the heck lah. Whose the pig who went to sleep first. Lol. ANYWAY, the reason why i followed her to the bus interchange is not because I have ulterior motive or anything when the rest asked, it's becaause she lives a far distance from JP and if there's one thing that i learnt in JJ is that, never leave anyone alone while the rest of us go and have fun. That's what i learnt.

Poor Pioneer place... The english in there suxs like hell, don't believe me, Ex-pioneers go check the forum and none of the teachers are doing anything. Sigh...

I'm in love... With?
With subway cookies. Lol. They rocks...

I go celebrate my grandmother's birthday liao. lol. bye bye

Congratz again Dawn.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/