<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006 @ 22:46
*
That was the post that was written on Sunday, I only managed to post it now becoz blogspot was pmsing. After that, I did some serious thinking of both sides of the arguement. And... Mdm Azah would be so proud of me, I came up with a viewpoint continuum. So... Pros will be in orange, Cons will be in red...

0%: I get retained.
Pros: I get to study subjects that I already have a basic knowledge to.
I get to meet new people.

I can aim for full exemption next year
I can spend one more year in JJ

Cons: 1 extra year in JJ, push back everything by 1 year
Saying good-bye to the few friends that I have
The shame of getting retained
What if I slack around again and get retained again?
I get KICKED OUT OF CSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100%: I get promoted
Pros: I go up with the few friends that I have
I don't get kicked out of CSL

I don't need to be one year slower than everyone
I can leave the same time as everyone else

Cons: WHAT IF THIS HAPPENS FOR A LEVEL??!!
Going up with some people who really cannot make it
Mugging my ass off for the rest of the year.

What if this really happens for A level?? Only you know yourself best and I know that I won't be able to study for A level. Shit. Now i see the sense in my father's words... Shit... I need some time to think this over. I'm going through a really tough time at home, I fight with my brothers everyday SO PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME. I have this to worry about, my brothers, my parents, my friends... PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME UNLESS IT'S A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/