What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 @ 22:48
*
Well, now that "His Grace" has allowed the whole class to get promoted, I'm sure alot of people will be happy. His Grace... Please, what age do we live in now... Anyway, I'm cannot be happy yet... Sure all of you find this weird but... Christina and Amanda Natasha knows the reason. My heart is seriously torn into half... What will i do??!! I will update fully tomorrow lah, now just want to get it off my chest. Why must all the hard desicions always be thrown to me. Sigh... Anway, CHRISTINA, thanks for sorting listening to me and giving me advice. Sort of but still, thanks... I really appreciate it.