What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Thursday, November 23, 2006 @ 22:18
*
Again, this post is dedicated to Miss Universe. Lol... Almost all my latest post dedicated to her... What the heck lah... Been talking to her alot more than i normally do. Lol. She's as retarded as me. :D Lol. She's going to kill me for this. One thing about Karolynn I noticed during maths lecture. Continue on. People who don't wish to see her, please skip.
NB: This is my blog and I choose what i want to post up her, people who don't like her or whatever, please do not say anything, coz this is my blog, i do whatever i want with it. And i sort of have her permission to do so.

First she scribbles on my maths lecture book... Than...

She goes to sleep when she's done scribbling on my maths lecture book and on my shoe. Than

She wakes up as soon as she gets hold of my phone and makes me promise her to buy her marshmallows and she starts taking pictures of herself... Lol... To end it all off, this is the final picture of what she took...

She takes her own name... Lol... Da jie ar Da jie...
This is what she said to me lah!!! Wa lao, after all i did for her.
Karolyn-n. more than words. says:
oei jerkie, i gna sleep le =x. hahas goodnight. YOU DONT SLEEP TOO LATE HORRRRAr well, shall only focus on the last part. Lol. Her DP very cute... Lol. Feel damn guilty lah, she sick than i sort of force her to come for maths lecture... Lol...To 06S02 or whoever it concerns, I am not chasing after Karolynn. Even though she's pretty (:X) and all but... I'm NOT chasing after her. Let me explain why i'm doing what i'm doing. See, with a bag of marshmallows, I'm fairly certain that i made her day. If i can make someone's day just like that, why not. Too many people are crying these few days. I don't want to see anyone cry anymore...
Lazy to update about anything else. Shall steal from others people's blog again. This time, the topic shall be about me.
From Aishah's blog:
who is number 5 to you?
Yong is my dearest son.
Yeah! He's actually one of my best friends. He's a great friend.
He's good at making me feel better when i'm sad.
So i console him too when he's down! Has alot of responsibilities too.
And very independent. Sometimes very childish too. Haha.
Plays maple maple maple! And can skate well.
But i'll always be there to give u a listening ear when u need it ok!
(See i wrote so many things about u already so dun complain!)
Yes yes, Thank you Aishah. And i don't play maple anymore, just log in once or twice to check it out only.
From Amanda's Blog:
Favorite Memory with 2?
I don't have a favourite memory -- oh wait, i do --It was during the first 3 months and i sent him a msgthat had a really different meaning than the one i intended... Dunno if he remembers...Haha!!
Yes, I do remember.
From Valerie: Fluff= Something soft and cuddly. Didn't know that you think of me that way. Lol.
That aside, I cleared up my room. :D Finally can see it so clean. But teletubby is still there. Didn't want to clear it away. It's cute. Plus the red colour bear is a birthday present from someone.
BEFORE


I freaking cannot be neat can?
AFTER

The pile you see on the right is my lit texts plus my CSL file plus my story book, Splinter Cell. :D

Weee, Green Lantern. :D Green Arrow too. Batman and Nightwing too. Heck, I could go on the whole night...
In brightest day, in darkest nightno evil shall escape my sightlet those who wordship evil's mightbeware my powerGreen Lantern's light.That's like, Super cool lah the first time i heard it. XD My blog, i post whatever i want. Fullstop.
We did this with just 6 people. Imagine if the whole class can do that. That would be damn cool lah but than, judging from the way we can't even hold a class bbq together while other classes can hold chalet and stuff... That will forever be a dream...

I love you guys

My maple character. :D My archer.
please tell me it can bloody work now!!!
I wish i wish with all my heart....................