<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, November 13, 2006 @ 01:46
*
As i said earlier, I'm feeling damn emo now... Me feeling emo= Me wanting to cry. This is not unusual. I don't really cry, it's just wanting to. Today is different. Today, tears really did flow. I really don't know why... I just can't stand it anymore. Keeping it all to yourself is not good... I really really want to let it all out... It's not like i don't want to let it all out. In this fast paced life, everytime i see my friends, it's either studying or running around to lessons. And besides that, i really really don't want to show my tears to anyone. The last time i cried in front of anyone was after Bio, when we got back our bio papers. I cried, in front of Rauf, Ridzuan, Esther, Shiela, Farhana and Aishah. Them because they were the ones that were left. The rest all left for god-knows what reason. I think only Aishah heard me crying(?) coz she was sitting beside me. Thank god she never say anything if she knew... If there's one person i'll pour my heart out to, it's Aishah. I poured my heart out to her a few times already... I... Aishah, if you're reading this... Thank you... I really appreciate it... You proved me wrong about so many things... I hope you're reading this...

One more thing: I STILL FREAKING DON'T KNOW WHETHER I CAN GET PROMOTED ANOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, many of you wouldn't know it but... I just totally screwed up my role as vice pres of CSL lah... The dry run thingy becoz of me one person got to shift back to Tuesday... SORRY TO ALL CSLs WHO ARE READING THIS. I PROMISE TO PICK MYSELF UP. I PROMISE TO DO A BETTER JOB FOR THE CAMP THAN I DID FOR THE DRY RUN...

I don't care who reads this post. I don't care who reads my blog anymore. I don't care if Valerie is going to spread the news. I don't care if I have no friends anymore. I don't care about anything anymore. I don't care what people think about me anymore. I don't care if everyone hates me. I don't careI don't careI don't careI don't careI don't careI don't careI don't careI don't careI don't careI don't care. All i care about is what i'm going to do with myself now. For all i care, all of you can be enemies with me.

That's not going to bring me down. I lived without friends once, I can do it again.

I'm done... Tears have stopped...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/