What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, November 12, 2006 @ 00:53
*
____ can give you ____ but treat it wrongly and ____Fire can give you heat and light but treat it wrongly and it'll burn youWater can give you life but treat it wrongly and it'll drown youEarth can give you space but treat it wrongly and it'll crush youElectricity can give you energy but treat it wrongly and it'll electrocute youWind can give you energy but treat it wrongly and it'll blow you awayMoney can give you almost anything but treat it wrongly and it'll destroy you insteadFriends can give you support but treat them wrongly and they'll hurt you.In short, treat everything with respect, no matter how insignificant they may seem. Who knows one day, they might help you. I know i never do the last part. I'm sorry. I'm more like a loner...PS: Bought 2 books today. :D Spurge like hell lah... Splinter Cell and DC Universe. Woots, finally got 2 books i can read liao... Lol.. BOught a notebook also. Plan to turn it into my memories book. Let's see if it's possible. Lol.PSS: Amanda Ng, Take Care when you go Malaysia k, PSSS: I change HP no. 91515321. Don't message the old one, it's with my aunty