<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, November 05, 2006 @ 23:36
*
I don't know how to say this but, I guess I've been a real jerk this past few days... A jerk just like someone but still a jerk. I'm sorry everyone. I realized that caring for someone is not a sign of weakness, it's the strongest kind of friendship there is. Took me so long to realize that, and it's all thanks to someone who you people will never have thought of that would teach me this... Thank you Tommy for writing that entry in your blog. I doubt you'll read this... And I got there by blog jumping. I'm sorry...

Valerie: To tell the truth, you have to be truthful and not be afraid to hurt anyone. I think that you won't do that... You're too nice to anyone but me... Lol

I'm in love with Chipsmore Butter Crunch cookies... Someone buy for me!!! Lol... I ate 2 packets in one day... Lol...


I also think that I'm in love...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/