<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006 @ 23:51
*
I stole this from Fang Fang's blog this time... I'm such a thief... Lol... :D

Name 13 people you can think right off the top of your head now.

1) Amanda
2) Valerie
3) Amanda Ng
4) Zheng Chuan
5) Jonathan ( Coz you still owe me money )
6) Tommy
7) Rena
8) Aishah
9) Keng Hee
10) Christina
11) Erica
12) Eunice
13) Myself

How did you meet 10?
First 3 months Lit Class even though I never did talk to her much :D

What would you do if you had never met 2?
I would not be able to wake up at 4am during promos period, I wouldn't have anyone to talk to on MSN, we wouldn't be able to take photos during outings and... I would have no one to call *****. :)) ( If she figures out what that word is, I'm dead. :D) ( She's my personal alarm clock :))) )

What would you do if 6 and 10 dated?
Wow... To be honest, WOW... :D

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Yes... I think I made him cry once... XD

Do you think 10 is cute?
Yes, not only that, I think she's cool. So it's Cool, Cute Christina. ( Aliteration? MY LIT!!!! ***T >.<)

How did you get to know 8?
Pioneer Sec. Same classmate for 5 years liao, 4 years in Pioneer, 1 year in JJ. Hopefully one more year in JJ. Sat in front of her in Sec. 4. Nearly went deaf... Lol... :D

Would you ever go on a date with number 12?
Yes. I would go out with anyone as long as I'm free. ( Anyone? Lol. )

What's 7's Favorite colour?
White!!! Lol... That's mean... Emm... I think Blue? Or Black.

What would you do if 3 confessed he/she loves you?
I love you, You love me, We are happy family... Does that answer your question?? :D

Fact about 9
He's in S03!!! Lol... He takes Bio, Chem, Maths, Geog. HE SAY HE WANT TO TRAIN MY CLERIC THAN NEVER TRAIN!!!!

Who is 4 going out with?
... How i know... Everyday stick in front of computer download anime...

who is number 5 to you?
Jonathan. Lol. A freaking freaking die hard army freak who still owes me money for pool. XD

Would you ever live with 13?
Duh, that's what I'm doing now aren't I? Not only am I living with him, I'm doing exactly what he's doing now...

Is 1 single?
Last that I know of, Yes... But she's after someone. ;)

Where does 7 live?
Jurong East, Ivory Heights. Went to her house for PW once. XD

What do you think about 6?
I think he's cool, crazy and CDC-ish. Lol. ( Alliteration??!!) I seriously think he's cool and I'm glad I got to know him.

What's the best thing about number 8?
She's so high-pitched that you can hear her a mile away. Lol. She's very understanding... I swear...

What do you like about number 11?
She's my fwen... She's another understanding one... lol

Favorite Memory with 2?
Emm... First 3 months... When we still weren't in the mood of studying...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/