<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, November 13, 2006 @ 00:08
*
This entry is dedicated to shows that I grew up watching and love.

If i must get slammed for talking about all these, than fine. It's what i love and believe in, no-one can change that.

So let's start shall we, Number 1 on the list. I'm sure everyone has watched it before, it's none other than the Power Rangers. From the first season, mighty morphing power rangers to the current season, Power rangers SPD, i watched them all except Power Rangers Turbo. Although I admit, watching power rangers now is like... Watching something that has went from it's peak to it's lowest ( SPD really has no story line!!! It really suxs, the fighting suxs etc ) but it's still PowerRangers. Maybe I'm just getting old... BUT, in all cases, Power Rangers will always be the number one show in my heart. From Mighty morphing-> Zeo -> Turbo -> Space -> Lost Galaxy -> Lightspeed Rescue -> Time Force -> Wild Force -> Ninja Storm -> Dino Thunder -> SPD, it's still going on strong. Weee, I'm still a child, i still can remember everything they say when they want to morph.
Mighty Morphing -> Morphing time
Zeo -> ?
Turbo -> ?
Space -> ?
Lost Galaxy -> ?
Lightspeed rescue -> Lightspeed rescue/ Titanium Power
Time Force -> Time for, Time force/ Quantum Power
Wild Force -> Wild Access
Ninja Storm -> Ninja/Thunder/Samurai Storm, Ranger Form
Dino Thunder -> Dino Thunder Power Up/ White Ranger, Dino Thunder
SPD -> SPD, Emergency

See, i can remember... Best is still First season. first season pawns all. I remember I always sat in front of the TV half an hour early so as to get the best seat and to make sure i don't miss it. Enough about power rangers, let's move on to number 2...

You know what, I'm feeling damn emo now, let's cut this short and get to the serious stuff...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/