<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, December 25, 2006 @ 01:32
*
First things first, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE WHO READS MY BLOG!!!

That said and done, I got a question for everyone... Where's my presents??!! Where's my christmas present?? Whose going to play the role of Santa Claus to me??!! The real Santa Claus got robbed of all his presents by Esther Ker!!! She stole all the presents!!! So anyone who doesn't receive a present go find her... Most likely it's with her... Lol...

Santa!!! I've been a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very GOOD boy this year... Surely i deserve a present right... Lol...

Ok... That was retarded... Lol... OH!!! You know being slow= being retarded?? It's a scientific fact! See, in physics... Slowing down= Retarding. So being slow= being retarded! There. Scientifically proven.

Ok... That was even more retarded... Anyway... KAROLYN I HATE YOU!!! I SAW THE PICTURE OF THE KANGAROO ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! (#&*$)&amp;()#)$&()#&$!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Purposely one... Just to spite me... Never mind, i go internet find Tigger photos and than post all over my blog... Lol...

Anyway... Santa has already visited me... He has given me such a great gift already... He has given me... Great friends that I never thought I have... From a short yet kind friend Valerie to the retarded Karolyn to the Eunice who... Nvm... Lol... The bottom line is... Santa has already given friends like you guys alright... So... Santa has already given me a present this year... BUT I WANT MORE!!! LOL!!!

PEOPLE WHO READ THIS BLOG, BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU GUYS CAN EVEN READ IT!!! I NEVER EVEN ANNOUNCED THAT I HAVE THIS BLOG!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE LIKE KAROLYN CAN USE HER "RESOURCES" AND FIND IT BUT YA!!! ESPECIALLY THE TOP PART ^^^^

PS: JONATHAN!!!!! ALL YOUR FAULT LAH!!!!!! NOW MY PHONE GOT THAT FUNNY APPLE AIRCON SMELL OF YOUR ROOM!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/