<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 @ 23:10
*
First things first... Happy Birthday Eunice... You're FINALLY 17. Don't worry, by the time you're 18, I'll have half a year of M18 movies already. =) So hahahahahahahahha... If you're even going to watch M18 movies...

Now... Walking in the rain is fine... I mean, it's such a nice feeling right... BUT walking in the rain for one consecutive week straight is not nice... And the best part is... People with umbrellas are the ones who hog the shelters, while those who don't have umbrellas are the ones who have to get drenched... Why ar? Someone tell me can?

And... I finally sent out all my christmas cards today! =) I know lah... A bit slow but what to do when everyday you go out from morning to night? Ya... I really respect those people... So ya... Next time anyone wants, send me something by mail!! It's really "exciting" to open your letter box and wonder who sent the mail to you and all... So ya... Ask me for my address!

Oh ya! People, you should have seen Valerie's face yesterday! When I told her what her christmas present was... You really should have seen her face... She even smacked me... That's gratitude for you...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/