What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, December 31, 2006 @ 23:32
*
Goodbye year 2006. You brought me tons of good stuff. You brought me a new school (JJC). You gave me a new class (06S02). You gave me tons of new friends ranging from Amanda to the Valerie to the retarded Karolyn. You gave me a chance to show a side which I never knew I had (OGL). You gave me a chance to act like a jerk (Drama Fest) though some might still agree that I still am a jerk. You gave me a leadership role (CSL vice -pres). But along with you, you brought new challenges with you. You brought me harder things to study. You brought me a new level of stress that I never felt before. You pushed me past my comfort zone. You push my limits of rest to a non-existant level. And for all that... I thank you. You gave me a chance to change. Thank you 2006. The only bad thing was that you passed by in a flash. I still remembered the time when we went to JJ for first 3 months. The time when I signed up to be an OGL... The preparation of the O2 camp. Actual O2 camp. New class in JJ. Rehearsal for drama fest, actual drama fest. Talking with Retarded Karolyn. The one and only class outing that most turned up for. Prices of Life camp. Yunnan trip. Christmas. 2006 has passed in a flash...
2007... I welcome you with open arms. I know with you, you bring me A levels and all... But I welcome you with open arms...
My new year resolutions...
- I resolve not to sleep in lectures anymore
- I resolve to do my homework by myself
- I resolve to change myself
- I resolve to sit at the second or first row in class
- It's a secret. :D
- I resolve to keep all the above resolutions
Those are a few of my new year resolutions. Maybe I'll share the rest. Till next time, i'm gone with the wind...
Welcome 2007... Goodbye 2006. Onwards to 2007
PS: Karolyn! Thanks for that talk yesterday... I really needed that... Thank you... It looks like this time, I owe you one... I'll repay you somehow... Thanks...