<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, December 23, 2006 @ 23:50
*
I stole this from Valerie blog again...

  1. Eunice
  2. ZC
  3. Karolyn
  4. Wilson
  5. Amanda Ng
  6. KH
  7. Jonathan
  8. Haida
  9. Aishah
  10. Amanda
  11. Valerie
  12. Fang Fang
  13. Erica
  14. Xin Yun
  15. Keith
  16. Myself
  17. Huiru
  18. Farhana
  19. FH
  20. Desiree

How did you meet #14 (Xin Yun)?

Oh! I met her in China... ( She's in Logistics, I'm in Admin) We met coincidentally and than she invited me to follow her around so ya, since I was alone, so ya... I went with her. She's very nice and cheerful lah... She brightens up my days... :)

What would you do if you didn't meet #1 (Eunice)?

Hmmm... Hmmm... I think I wouldn't do so well for O levels and Prelims? Cause she challenged me or I challenged her to see who could kick whose ass in studies during Sec 4 so ya... And my long story thingy would be undone?

What if #9 (Aishah) and #20 (Desiree) dated?

Hmm... That would be impossible? Seeing that they don't know one another and all so ya... Anyway, they're both girls...

Would #6 (KH) and #17 (Huiru) make a good couple?

Dots lah... NO I DON'T THINK SO! KH will never fall for Huiru... Besides, Wilson will kill him if he did... Lol...

Describe #3 (Karolyn).

First thing that everyone should know about her... She's RETARDED in capital letters... I knew her during O2 orientation. Ya... She's a good friend lah... She's in the same lit class as me... She sent me something from Aussy... But she never get me a real live kangaroo that hops around in cute little circles... :( OH YA! She wants to be known as Miss Universe!

Is #8 (Haida) attractive?

Omg... Can I not answer this question? She'll literally kill me the next time she sees me if I answer it wrongly... Lol... The last time i saw her was a year ago but judging from her MSN DPs, I have to say yes, she is.

Describe #7 (Jonathan).

He's a freaking army freak lah! See his room already know already... Wa lao... Who hangs plastic rifles beside their bed and sleeps besides them at night? Besides, his whole freaking life screams, no screeches ARMY FREAK!

Do you know any of #12 (Fang Fang) family members?

Umm... Nope... I don't even know her that well yet...

What would you do if #18 (Farhana) confess to you that she likes you?

Of course she likes me, I'm her son. :) But than again... It's not right... Besides, she would never confess that she likes me... Right...

What language does #15 (Keith) speak?

English, Chinese, Dialect, Japanese and alot of others, but mostly it's his language which only he understands... Lol...

Who is #9 (Aishah) going out with?

She's going out with herself. :) She's Single people... But I don't think she's available if i know her well enough... She wants to concentrate on her studies... Sigh... I should follow her but than...

How old is #16 (Myself)?

Me? I should be 17 but I think that in my mind I'm still 12? I still watch freaking power rangers every night on Youtube... And Pokemon too... I watch alot of cartoons lah...

When is the last time you spoke to #13 (Erica)?

Umm... Last night? We talked for awhile... Ya... Same problems... I'm sorry if I acted like a jerk...

Who is #2's (ZC) favourite band/singer?

I KNOW I KNOW! LINKIN PARK THE LAST TIME I TALKED TO HIM! He also just download any song from internet one...

Would you ever date #4 (Wilson)?

Ewww.... That's so wrong... Considering that he is so horny nowadays... Date: Never. Hang out with: Yes, movies, bitching sessions, TC sessions etc.

Would you ever date #7 (Jonathan)?

I don't know about him but I'm not gay! besides, someone else will kill me for it... Lol... check answer above... It's almost the same

Is #19 (FH) single?

The last time i saw, no... But than... hard to say lah...

What's #10's (Amanda) last name?

It's Amanda right? Her full name is Lui Natasha Amanda so her last name should be Amanda

Would you ever be in a relationship with #11 (Valerie)?

Oh Valerie... This question is for you... Not me... Lol... We're friends alright... Other than that... Ask her...

School of #3 (Karolyn)?

The school for extremely retarded people. :) JJC lah...

Where does #6 (KH) live?

Floraville... Somewhere in Jurong west...

What's your fave thing about #5 (Amanda Ng)?

Her honesty... She won't bullshit with you... That's for sure...

Have you seen #1 (Eunice) naked before?

O.O I think i shall not answer this question least she kill me... Lol... NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO


Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/