What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, December 15, 2006 @ 00:04
*
So between buying birthday presents for my brothers ( They're twins), going out with my friends, buying gifts for people's birthday... I am not surprised to say that i'm offically broke... So... Sad to say, i got to go dig my room for all the change which i usually just throw on the table and forget all about it (these sometimes have up to $10) haha... to get christmas presents for people? haha... see how first bah... lol... Later still got one ad-log (Yunnan) outing to plaza sing... haha... I'm so gonna be broke... =X
One more thing about holidays, who says they really are holidays, i barely even have time to myself. Whole month and 2 weeks i've been going back to school almost daily just to get things done and next week i going chalet and than the week after i got to finish up my assignments... Where's my holiday??
One more thing, you know how irritating it is to wait 5 mins just for people's blog to load and instead of reading new things that's nothing but the same post over and over again?? It's damn irritating lah!!!
KAROLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up come back lah... You go Aussy get my kangaroo can come back liao lah, don't need to stay there and sightsee, just come back with my kangaroo!!!! Lol...
But that's not the main point of my post... So while i was doing hw... (There's still chemistry and maths tutorials left not including the bio essay questions and maths holiday assignments and chemistry independant learning plus studying and revising) I got distracted (what's new) so i started working on my black book again... While taking out the Sec. 3 class photo, i saw all the autographs of classmates behind... Haha... Some of them wished me luck, some said stay geeky(=X) and a special idiot said f*** off (wilson)... Haha... really miss the time when we were in the same school and class... It was so easy to go out and have lunch after school or go out and just chill... Now, while we are in JCs and Polys, our timetables are so packed that we can't even go out even once during the holidays just to have fun... being the asshole that I am, i propose this,
Christmas, my house Either 06S02 or 4V1. I already asked my parents and they said go ahead with it... So ya... But knowing 06S02, most likely nobody will come so 4V1, anyone want to go organize? Better make it quick because i'm going chalet next week for the whole week...
So... Back to 4V1... I really miss the times we had together in class, the times where we bullied Mdm Tham, the times where we make fun of miss wong's eyes, the time in lit class where we acted out the play, english classes saw us hooked on mr glovers words, physics classes saw us laughing at mr lee's CKSing, chemistry classes saw us listening to miss seet's every word, bio classes saw us lying to mdm tham about the tests which were supposed to be on that day, the time when we were sitting for our O levels all alone, the only pure science class there was in the hall, the fun we had at grad night... People who want a blast from the past can click on this link, especially the people who i wrote about...
http://yjchan89.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!3CCFC7EB421C55C!641.entry#comment Click on it people... Anyone? Everyone?
Life is full of ironies... I guess it's better that we did go our seperate ways, i mean... We only treasure what is gone so maybe it is a good thing that we did go our seperate ways... But needless to say, i still miss 4V1... No matter where we go, we will always be 4V1 2005 of Pioneer sec. The next 2 songs are dedicated to you guys...
TonightTonight we remember, the times that we spent here
The joy and the laughter that we shared
Tonight we cherish, the moments spent together
Because it's the only time we have
Look at us, and see our smiles
This is where, we all belong
I'll remember the times, we shared together
Until, my last december...
Tonight...
MomentsStrangers before
A world apart
We barely noticed
One another
Till angels of fate
In this heavenly place
Brought us together
Through joy and laughter
I hold you close
I hold you near
It may not be forever
But when i have to let you go
My heart it hurts me so
You turned around
You walked away
And tears flow down my cheeks
As moments turn into memories
To memories, we'll relive...
To 4V1, i'll really treasure the times we spent in the classrooms and these are definatly memories that i'll relive...

06S02... I'm sorry to say this but I'm really really on the verge of giving up on trying to bring you guys together... Most of you don't want to see the class together... One person can only do this much... I just realized that we haven't even taken a class photo together yet... This year is really a playing year for me, i didn't even focuse that much on my studies and i can't bring you guys together, next year i'm focusing on my studies, where will i find the time? I'm really sorry but i'm really on the verge of giving up... I don't even have enough knowledge about you guys to write as much as i did for people i knew for 1 year or less in pioneer... I really don't know what's wrong with you guys... Even people from 06S01 first 3 months are better than you guys...