What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, December 16, 2006 @ 00:38
*
So today was the Admin-Logistics outing (Ad-log). Though not many turned up, we still had lotz of fun in our little own group. We went touring Plaza Sing. I found out something there... The Yamaha store there... Wa kao... Rocks man... All the music scores that i searched the internet don't have all over there have lah... OMG... Christmas present... Who want to buy me christmas present get me the scores from Yamaha from plaza sing... LOL... Just joking lah... I than not that thick skin... Right... I shall adapt this from Jonathan's blog... Who wants christmas presents, tag with your name iin my tagboard... I don't celebrate christmas ya... So who wants any presents better tag... LOL... I won't say your skin is thick... I'll just say it's depth is more than other people... LOL...
Eragon people!!! WATCH IT!!! DAMN NICE!!! Like lord of the rings... A bit short though...But ya... It's really nice...
Someone enjoys reading my blog!!! :))))))))))))))))))))) She said it's very entertaining and my description of the yunnan trip was captivating!! :))))))))))))))))))) THANKS XIN YUN!!!!
KAROLYN!!! I GOT IT!!! THANKS!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) CANNOT HELP SMILING EVERYTIME I READ IT!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))) YOU RETARDED PERSON, YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))
HAHA!!!!!!!! I'M SUPER HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
PS: Karolyn is gonna say i'm retarded for putting so many Smiles!!! WHO CARES??!! I"M HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!