<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, December 18, 2006 @ 00:00
*
So... Karolyn's is in Aussy so I don't have anyone as retarded as her... Sigh... Now "angel" also go overseas... (Somehow she's an angel and I'm a devil...) Ga... I got no-one to talk to liao for the whole week... Ga ga ga ga ga... I sound like a Valerie... Lol... Haha...

Oh yes, before I forget, anyone wants to go chalet? FOC... Cause I going there the whole week with my mother's side of the family... Than my mother knows that I'll be super sian there so she asked me to ask if anyone of my friends want to come and stay over on Wednesday and Thursday... So ya... The only setback that I can think of is... Sleeping in the hall (It's one of those super big bungalow type chalet) and settling your own meals? Other than that I think it's ok... So ya... Anyone who wants to go... Go lias with Jonathan Seah... I don't think I should put his number here... LOL...

Haha... Actually TV show lyrics are also very meaningful... Just take Pokemon... Check it out:

This dream will last forever,
This dream will never die,
We will rise to meet the challenge every time.

Yeah this dream keeps us together,
Just know that you and I,
Will be the best that the world's ever seen,

And so on and so forth but those 6 lines are damn meaningful ya? I think so... Another meaningful one... (I'm just wasting time, I can't sleep)

The magic feeling...
It's grown so strong...
Always leads me...
To a place where I belong...
Won't go away...
Never let me down...
I've got the greatest friends...
That ever could be found...

Across every river!
Behind every tree!
On top of every mountain!
They're apart of you and me!

(One world)One world...
Now and forever!
(Best friends)Best friends...
Loyal and true!
(One dream)One dream...
Put side and side!
There's nothing we can't do!

(One hand)One hand...
Helping the other!
(Each heart)Each heart...
Beating as one!
(We live)We live...
Always together!
Sharing the same bright sun!


Ain't it very meaningful? Children programs can teach us alot... Never ever underestimate a Child's TV show...

Ya... That should be about it... Ga ga ga... LOL... I sound like a cross between Valerie and a baby... Lol...

PS: HELLO HAIDA... HAPPY?? Lol... I also want a PSP... LOL...

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/