<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, January 14, 2007 @ 22:36
*
Greetings people... People who read this blog, answer me this 1 million dollar question... And the question is... HOW the heck does Hello Kitty kiss Hello Danial if she doesn't have a mouth??? And for that matter, how the heck do they even talk in the first place??!! Gee... They "talk" by telepathy and as viewers can hear them... Wth... LOL

Anyway... That was total crap... Another week has passed in a flash and guess what, I still can't get myself to study... Mu hahahaha... My brain is allergic to acadamic stuff... -.-" Wth... Shit... Must start forcing myself to study liao... Must must must... Ok... Over the course of this entry you'll see me adding a few new year resolutions to my already cannot make it new year resolutions... Lol... I broke one already... Stupid ZC must be so happy... I fell asleep in maths lecture on Friday!!! ****! Not my fault lah... The lecturer sounds so relectant to lecture us than the topic was also so boring... But... I still fell asleep and I broke my new year resolution... So time to buck(le) up... Lol...

Saturday: Went back to Pioneer... Shocking man... Uniform change, Motto change... Almost everything also change already... Wth... So many seniors... X.X Than 2005 batch only have so little people... By the time we went into the school, the principal had already finished his speech... Lol... So just went there, caught up with a few teachers than we left... For JP... Woots... We had dinner at Macs... damn funny lah... We were clapping our hands on other people's straw... Than... Something will happen lah... Next time in school I show you all... Lol... Than it was up to the arcade for fun... Or just to forget about everything... Woots... Than we said this: When we are 20+, let's go to Japan again ( we went there once together on a school trip ). It's sort of a promise/bond... Whatever lah, as long as we keep it... Lol...

Haha... Past few days I've been talking to people... Cheering people up... People... Just take things easy... Things will work out somehow... Just smile, and seize the day... Carpe Diem... Lol... Just take things easy k... I'm here if you need someone to talk to...

OH!!! AND I'M KAROLYN'S ONE AND ONLY... =))) One and only retarded jerk that is... Lol...

Onwards to tomorrow... Hakuna Matata...

HAHAHA... Someone's blog entry on 14th Jan 2007... I'll always remember it man... LOL

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/