<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007 @ 21:59
*
My heart yearns to see you again
Will my feelings be able to reach you?
I become happy only by watching you,
who appeared behind this small window
That day, i silently allowed the tears to fall one by one
As i sang out my dream

Stay with me
You are the brightest ray of sunshine in my life
Stay with me
I want to hold your hand forever and ever
and slowly walk the path of tomorrow with you

My wings were locked in the chest of time
But you let me ride on the wind again
You suddenly descended upon a midnight sreet
The courage you gave me made me start singing
I won't give in soon, I will try harder
With my dazzling heart

Stay with me
You are the brightest ray of sunshine in my life
Stay with me
I want to hold your hand forever and ever
and slowly walk the path of tomorrow with you

Stay with me; Kaoru Amane


http://www.paulsadowski.com/Numbers.asp

As of 1/24/2007 9:17:52 AM EST
You are 17 years old.
You are 211 months old.
You are 917 weeks old.
You are 6,419 days old.
You are 154,065 hours old.
You are 9,243,917 minutes old.
You are 554,635,072 seconds old.

I feel so young...

Labels:


Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/