What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, January 06, 2007 @ 22:10
*
Sigh... Feel very very down... First 6 days of the year and I already made my first major mistake... Sigh... ARrrrrrr... Than to add to that, the %*^*ing Pioneer Sec. Principal trying to get rid of all of us alumni ar? Deactivate our account... Trying to take over the school is it? Sack teacher, change uniform deactive our account? $($($((#($#()&$#*)%&
ARrr.... Still got so much homework to do... Bio tut, Chem tut, Lit test, summary for Miss Retarded cause most likely she cannot read finish the book in time. I give you wikipideia summary k... LOL...
This year is indeed going to be a challenging one... First 3 days of school already have 2 test liao... Great welcoming back present man...
Sigh... Handphone bill $113... Message too many people liao... Than change plan to 1000 free sms than nobody message me... wt... lol... Irony man...
I wanna go play pool... I wanna go K box... I wanna go somewhere!!!
This post is soooooooooooooooooooo whatever...........................................................