<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, January 26, 2007 @ 23:40
*
Yet again... Why am I always the one who is thrown into this kind of position??

So you're asking me to turn my back on my friend who needs someone to listen to her? To turn around and walk away even though I know that I can do something to help? Am I just suppose to carry on with my life even though there is someone who is hurt and in need of help? Is it so wrong to just lend a listening ear when she needs it?

Just because you have such a great life doesn't mean others have the same...

Great lah, so you want me to choose between the class and her? What kind of choice is that? You know what, I would rather choose her... At least she doesn't ask me such a stupid question such as to choose between my friends...

YOU ARE NOT ME, YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE ME. HOW THE HECK DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH?!

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/