<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 @ 22:13
*
Aaahhhhhh... You won't guess who made my day today!!! It's not Karolyn... She didn't wake me up today... It's someone you won't guess... Fine, it's not just one person, it's two people... One is a student, one is a teacher...

The teacher is none other than Mdm Goh... She noticed that I've improved in my work and complemented me in front of the class. I tell you, working your ass off to keep up with tutorials and the teacher noticing you and complementing you, I tell you, you sure damn happy one lah...

The other is not Karolyn this time (Awwww), but rather Christina. But I don't think she noticed that she helped me... She said something that really meant alot to me lah... Really really alot... Though I think she don't know it... But Thanks Christina...

Thanks to those who gave me Valentine day things too... Though it's only 3? Lol. But it's the thought that counts. Though I wish i got more. LOL... So thanks Aishah, Farhana, Clara, and Xin Yun. Thank you, for all the Chocolate that I received. But something totally killed my day lah... I don't know whether I heard wrongly anot, but I'm quite sure I heard someone say this when we gave the Chocolate to the class, something along this line: " Why suddenly so nice ar? Expired one ar?" Something like that lah. WTF man, people give you thing without getting anything back already, why can't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP and take it? Stupid, still must make these snide remarks... So what you're saying is next time we shouldn't even think about getting anything for you people lah. Thanks alot.

So today after school was spent with... In someone's words: The prettiest Councillor, the prettiest Cheerleader, The prettiest alien ( As in not Singaporean) and the prettiest Singaporean... Lol... But not with the cutest girl... Lol... She should know who she is... But still... Fun day fun day... I learnt more about Christina too... Lol... V

I KNOW WHAT MY DERAILED TRAIN OF THOUGHTS IS ALREADY! I WANTED TO THANK AMANDA NG FOR HER COOKIE!!! LOL...

I'M THE FIRST!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE!!!!!

And last but not least, to my friends, close or distant, near or far. To my classmates, to my clique, to my one and only RETARDED friend ( 3 guesses who she is), to all teachers, to everyone who reads this blog, Happy Valentine's day.

Labels: , ,


Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/