What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 @ 00:47
*
I miss my grandfather... I really do... It's been what? 6 years since he passed away? 6 long years leh... I still remember how he used to bring my older brother, my cousin and I out to Raffles city for some reason... I can't remember what... Fcuk lah... 6 years of Chinese New Year without him... Fcuk man... So those people with their grandparents still alive, treasure them ok... Sigh... I really wonder what kind of life my other grandfather lives, being totally blind... I mean... Isn't it damn fcukstratting ( Karolyn taught me this word ) to be able to hear everything yet be unable to see anything? Especially if Assholes around you shout for no reason... And Fcuk... I really don't know what to do... I really don't... What should I do? Should I stop now or should I continue??? What is lost is lost forever... What should I do??? Damn I feel like Fuck now... Fuck...
I seriously feel like taking my phone and slamming it against the wall... Bloody fuck... Every message sent is either nonsense or bad news... Can't you give me good news for once instead of telling me bad news???