What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, February 05, 2007 @ 20:35
*
Ungodly amount of homework... It just keeps piling up lah... As soon as I finish I stack of it, in comes a stack 2X as many as that... As soon as I finish that, in comes a stack 2X of the 2X stack... And so on and so forth... Want an example? Just look at the amount of maths work we have... I know, we are all suppose to just mug our asses off until after A levels than we can relax till we go army but is that how we are suppose to spend our 18th year of life? Mugging non-stop?
I finally know the taste of bitter-sweetness... So i failed my chemistry test... But this is the first time I didn't fail my test by a totally hopeless margin, I failed by 1 and a half marks... But I could have passed, if i didn't write the - sign at the br electrophile. But, a fail's still a fail... So should I be happy that I finally improved by not failing by a large margin or should I be sad that I failed overall?
Lit test was another failure... It's totally my fault lah... Thought only needed to do one question... Sterotypical behaviour... I could have passed, but I only did 1 question... But I scored 12 marks for one question compared to some others who scored 13 for doing 2 questions... Another bittersweet taste...
Maths test was totally hopeless... I didn't even know what they were asking for... No one's fault but mine...
I vow from here on now, no more failing tests. Enough of failing... Nobody wants to be a failure their whole life... I don't want to be a failure... I just want to be me...
I'm not responsible, not friendly, not useful, not Mr nice guy, not anyone else... I'm just me... Please see that people... Especially you
Reading pillow angel has really shown me that things cannot be defined into a simple yes/no. There are so many more sides and ways to see things. Things aren't always in the colour black/white. There's still so many colours...
I'm also human people... Cut me some slack... Can't I cry once in a while? I'm not emotionless you know... Cut me some slack...
Love Fiesta was ok... I saw alot of people, met alot of old friends and had fun... Guess that's a good way to spend the day...
I know, I really know that you weren't ever trust me as much as you did before or not even at all... But I want you to know, whatever it is, I will always be there to help and support you, just a call away, whether you trust or don't trust me... And I'm sorry for everything I've done to you... I really am... I finally can play Canon In D. The whole song. =D After 3 weeks. =DD
If I had to
I would put myself right beside you
So let me ask
Would you like that?
Would you like that?
And I don't mind
If you say this love is the last time
So now I'll ask
Do you like that?
Do you like that?
No
Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane
So tell me how it should be
Try to find out what makes you tick
As I lie downSore and sick
Do you like that?
Do you like that?
There's a fine line between love and hate
And I don't mind
Just let me say that
I like that
I like that
Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane
As I burn another page
As I look the other way
I still try to find my place in the diary of Jane
So tell me how it should be
Desperate, I will crawl
Waiting for so long
No love, there is no love
Die for anyone
What have I become
Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane
As I burn another page
As I look the other way
I still try to find my placeIn the diary of Jane
Breaking Benjamin; Dairy of JaneWe know so much, yet we know so little...Labels: Bitter-sweetness, Quote, Resolutions