<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 @ 20:56
*
What am I doing? Why am I doing this??? I still can't get my ass together to study... I'm already so behind time compared to WL, GK and ZX... They already do finish maths tutorial 14... Wth lah... I just done finish tutorial 11 only and they are 3 tutorials ahead... I give up... I so don't want to study anymore... I can't even bring myself to stay awake during lessons anymore... Just now bio prac Mdm Sim was going through A level stuff and I slept through the last ten mins of it. I totally KO-ed lah... Couldn't even hear anything... Crap lah... 5% of A level grade leh... And I just slept right through it... Shit shit shit...

I don't know how, I don't know why... These few days have been roller-coaster rides for me... You won't believe how close to tears I am these few days... Sometimes, even I can't control it... Nobody knows... How would they know... Except 2 people... One who told me not to be sad anymore cause it'll affect her... The other can infer from the way I sms her...

To the person who I asked to read my blog...
Dear person... I'm not going to write your name for fear of implication... you'll never be able to trust me again... I won't ask you to trust me again... I know that it's impossible... I'm also human... I know alright... All i ask is for you to give me another chance... I guess what is gone is gone, there's no way to get it back...

Anyway, you told me this... A rainbow will always appear after the rain, and that things happen for a reason... I'm telling it back to you now... Things do happen for a reason... I don't know what reason... Just hang in there... The rainbow is appearing... As always, I'm there, just a call away... But I doubt you'll turn to me now after what happened... But still, I'm there and will always be... Cause to me, you're an irreplaceable friend...


Time to change back to a lone wolf... I don't want to be sociable anymore...

A lone wolf is a wolf that lives by itself rather than with others as part of a pack. Such wolves are usually rugged and strong, by necessity. Among non-canines, this typically refers to individuals who prefer solitude or prefer to work alone. Three rules usually apply to lone wolf characters in fiction, psychologically speaking:
It is a person that has lost their in-group, or is unique enough to not have one.
The world or society in which they exist is typically corrupt.
They abide by a strong moral code.

Taken from wikipedia...

Labels:


Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/