<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 @ 21:58
*

Do this simple test. I thought of it when I was on the bus home just now...

Well... I don't really know what this is for. Just kept thinking about it on my way home. Let's just say I'm left with only a few people at (4)? Just a little more at (3) and alot of them at (2). Hahaha... Wtf, This is so nonsenscial...

GP TCA 4... Surprised test. Choice is everywhere around us. Destiny is already decided. I don't know. I always thought that our destinies were decided a long time ago, only that the way of getting there is different from what has been decided.

Kayaking again on Saturday. After that will be 4 times a month... Crap... I don't think I have enough time...

I still wanna go Changi Airport and waste a whole day there... Can I buy 24 hours??

Someone wants to be the angeloflife... What the heck?? It's just a nickname lah, my angelofdeath. But I like it lah. It's damn ironic. =)

To those who found out where I shifted, congrats. Sorry for wasting your time and hard work. I guess?

CHEER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

You know me but you don't know who I am.


Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/