<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, March 04, 2007 @ 22:48
*
Happy birthday Shaheila

Obviously, sleeping late for the whole week has a really huge effect on me... After friday, i slept for not 8 hours, not 10 hours, but for 17 freaking hours lah... Wth... I wasted a whole day that is suppose to be spent on mugging... Wth lah..... Actually not that much lah... I remember waking up and having lunch, than i went back to sleep... Lol... Poor Xinyi, she messaged me at 10 plus, i replied at 12 than she messaged me again after that than i never reply already... Sorry...

I got some of the world's greatest friends... :D A few of them messaged me and told me to sleep and take care of myself... Lol... One said I looked liked a zombie, another said I looked haggard, and I think one said I looked horrible... Lol... I got the world's best friends... :D Thanks!

Excessive studying of differentiation going nuts... I think my brother was asking to differentiate something from something than I was like, you use dy/dx and than that's the stationary point... WTH lah... Uggghhhhhh... I'm going crazy... I better pass the test tomorrow...

Karolyn you retarded girl... You also never say you want to go what... How I know, I thought you go out with CH can? And how do I know that you wanna go??!! I thought I'm the only one whose crazy enough to run all the way there lah... Lol. If it pleases you, I think I'm going again this sunday and some day during the March holiday... Ok?

06S02!!! Let's have a class outing! Let's go Sentosa... Lol... Don't know why now I have a sudden urge to go Sentosa... Lol... Let's just go somewhere where there's a sun... Lol... Whose up for it??? I organize... All of you just say yes or no... Lol...

I've been drinking everyday since Friday!!! :)))) Now whenever I go my auntie house, no more coke already they offer me beer... Woo hoo... Rock on man...

See, my train of thoughts just de-railed itself again...

Thus ends the 15th day of Chinese New Year... See you again next year... Lol...

Labels: , , ,


Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/