What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, March 24, 2007 @ 00:35
*
I hope everyone reads the post I made. Than everyone can see what kind of a FUCKER I am with capital letters. If I can't write down what I really feel, than what's the fucking point of having a blog? To write down lies to boost people's ego? To write down the opposite of what's happening? I might as well take a pen and write those things a dairy. So tell me what's the point of having a blog??? So me voicing out what I think is wrong? What happened to diplomacy? What happened to freedom of speech? Of course lah, some people will just say that I'm abusing "freedom of speech". What the hell, I might as well delete off my blog if that's the case. Just because I dare to voice out what i think, that puts me in the wrong. forget it lah. This will be the last thing you people will see from me on this blog. So in case you still don't get what i said in the whole chunk above, just walk away knowing that you have added FUCKER to whatever the hell you people already think of me. Ok? Great people