<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, March 17, 2007 @ 07:39
*
Is it already Saturday??? Zzz... What the heck??? I still thought it's Thursday or Friday only... Time flies... I haven't study finish yet!! >.< I'm screwed... I'm so going to fail my A levels if I don't kick my ass to study... Oh Fie. Lol.

BUT, for once, I did finish all my homework way before the last day of the holidays. Note, I have a habit of doing homework on the last day of holidays or on the first day of school so now that I've done it all except GP which is totally ridiculous by the way, I've done finish everything to date...

We hold these truths to be self-evident,
that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life,
Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness


Watched Pursuit of Happiness on Thursday, since the class didn't want to go out. Watching a movie now ar, it's as good as going there to sleep lah. So in short, watching a movie is now a chore, not something to be enjoyed. But anyway, that's not the point. Pursuit of happiness!!! Pursuit= Chasing (Cars) Lol. So get off your ass and chase it people. It's not just going to happen to you. Of course lah. You'll forever be chasing it since humans will never stop when they get something... They'll just keep saying that they don't have it and come up with all kinds of dumb excuses... So we'll forever be chasing something that we actually already have and not know it...

Du-uh... What the heck am I suppose to write? My body clock is spoilt... What the heck... I'm sleeping lesser and more irregular hours... Anybody knows how to take it out, bring it to a watch shop and get it repaired? Zzz...

I'm still thinking, YES I DO THINK thank you, whether I should go for a course... 3 Star Kayaking course... Cause I got my 2 star last year, than might as well take 3 star than can go teach. +D BUT, it starts in April, 4 sundays, $80... I don't really mind the money part... It's the time... April sure got more tests... Than 4 sundays lah... It's like, going to be the whole day... So... Can I really handle my time that well??? People who read this, message me ASAP about what you think... I'm going to Kallang to check it out, so most likely if I want to take the course, I'm going to sign up today... So message me ASAP!!!!

Someone looks like Krusty Krab! And I don't mind Rena. Lol.

Let's hope I don't drown later. Lol. If not... Whatever lah... I'm late for my lesson! Gotta blast. =D

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/