What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, March 18, 2007 @ 23:34
*
My god... Tomorrow is really Monday... Uggghh... Time has flown by me yet again... I just want to make this fast and go and sleep...
I agree with Karoyln. 100%. Forever is not a word that is to be taken lightly. In fact, I downright hate the word forever... My primary school friends told me that we'll be friends forever and all that crap and in the end, I lost touch with all of them. Forever... Is a word worse than F*** to me.
I went kayaking on Saturday... To the Merlion and back. And i got myself a tan/burnt. I don't know. It doesn't hurt yet it's red. AND I took up the 3 star course. So 4 sundays on April are booked. 8th april onwards... I hope i don't live to regret this descion... I'm already kind of regretting it now...
No more... It's time to get into the game... The game of studying. No more wasting time already. Any free time now is to be used studying. So... I won't go out anymore in March besides watching Mr Bean's Holiday and TMNT. Other than that... Most likely once or twice to the airport. No more playing anymore... 2 and a half more months to June, to Mid years...
I haven't talked to... Who ever I haven't talk to in a long long long time... I'm sorry k, please don't think I'm avoiding you all... i can't even revise the work I wnt to revise... Crap... I feel like such a lousy friend...
I pity the Phantom... I watched Phantom of the Opera just now... Andrew Lloyd Webber is really powerful... Anyway, I pity the Phantom... It's not his fault... He didn't ask to be this way... In comparison... I think he's somewhat like Bosola... Which brings us to another point... No matter how hard you try to get rid of it, to solve it, negative things will still be there. People will still be prejudice against one another. We just can't solve it. I know, I have gotten my fair of prejudicism. About what? Hmm... You all should know...
It's the bonds between us that give time it's meaning... If I don't have any bond ( Not covalent or Ionic btw) with you... I wouldn't care less about you... But... having a bond with you makes me start noticing you... So now time comes into play... Everyday, I'm counting down the days till we go our seperate ways after JC... How difficult it'll be to meet up and all until one day, we just lose contact with each other... To me that's what it means anyway... Interpret it your own way...
Haida! Will you marry me... LOL...
PS: Karolyn if you read this anytime soon, I did have that sian diao face when I read what you wrote ok... Retarded... You yourself admitted it.