What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, March 11, 2007 @ 00:32
*
Should school holidays be considered school holidays??? That should be one question they ask for GP. The answer would be no. School holidays are just a gimmick that someone from god knows where invented so that the teachers can give us more homework and stuff while they go on a break. I mean, seriously lah... I got more than enough homework to keep me occupied for 1 month lah, much less one week. (Is there such a phrase as much less one week?) Top all of that with a generous helping of revision to be done, TYSes (Is there such a word?) to be completed, SATTs to be done, tests to study for, one class outing that I seriously don't feel like going for since less than half/quarter of the class will be going, going out with 4 idiots :D who always somehow end up in the arcade and that my friends, is what you would call a holiday. I forgot, add in one Bio retest and one chemistry and maths lecture for 2 hours each and you would get your March holidays. So let's review it in a simpler format.
Monday: Bio retest at 1030. Maths/Chemistry lecture at 1200-1600. That would equal to one day burnt without studying. Besides, studying somemore would most likely cause my brain to blow up. BUT, let's play it by the ear.
Tuesday: Whole day would be spent revising maths and doing TYS questions.
Wednesday: It's Chemistry day at the airport.
Thursday: 1/2 or 1/4 Class outing to Sentosa. Another day burnt without studying.
Friday: Biology day somewhere.
Saturday: I'm sure I got something on this day but I can't remember. :X
Sunday: Mugging again lah..... Wait! I'm suppose to help out for something.... Can't remember :X
All those days are open to changes when those 3 idiots from poly who are having their HOLIDAY in every sense of the word ask me to go out. Being the great guy that I am, of course I'll go.
I resolve to study Maths from chapter 1-whatever chapter summation is. Chemistry from Mole Concept to Chemical Energetics ( The chapter before organic Chemistry). Biology from Cell, organelles and blah blah to .... Crap, J1 really went through alot lah..... to Enzymes. I RESOLVE TO FREAKING READ FINISH DUCHESS OF MALFI during the holidays. Something that I should have done since December? :X Note to self: Studying= Doing TYS questions.................
Gaaahhh..... Someone shoot me...... So much work liao.........
My dumb computer is lagging up already...... Old already lah..... It still has... oh... Ok, it only has 4.34 GB out of 74.5 GB... Ok... I thought still had 20 plus GB so I was like... Why the hell are you hanging when I'm playing my game....... Ok... My fault... I go delete off some unwanted stuff k... Please don't hang on me.....
I finally know how to play Spider Solitaire and Minesweeper. :D I know lah, Damn slow but I finally learnt how to... :D I'm hooked. Shit. Lol.
Hmmm.... I know I wanted to type something out but I can't remember............................................ My attention span is really really short.
I'm still playing with the idea of going down to Changi tomorrow. There's alot of work to be done for monday. Bio SPA skill A, maths 13, Bio retest. So... Hmmmm... I shall see...
Till today, I still can't believe that I almost punched a girl. I mean, Seriously, I punch ZC all the time but that's cause he always ask for it. But I never ever thought about punching a girl before. And to think, 4 days ago, I almost did... Why???
Someone teach me Maclaurien's series...... I spent the whole day doing it and I can't even finish it lah, there's still so many blanks......
I resolve to learn the full version of Canon in D by the end of the March holidays. Than can go kick Eunice's ass. Lol.
Cariola oh Cariola... My maths lecture book is full of pink squigly lines thanks to you... Couldn't you use another colour instead of pink?? Ugghhhh... Than got one line of cursing also... Ugghhhh My lecture books like become artbook for some people liao... First my Lit text, now my maths. Granted, it's interesting to study than suddenly come to this but the colour ar... It's too bright...
I resolve to beat Cariola and Valerie and the rest in all my tests. But not Wei Liang... :X That one too godly liao... Cannot compare to him... 29.5 out of 30 for a test... I take my hat off to you man...
I am affliated... With the GFC. :D Wahahaha. We must start recruiting more people already.
What labels for this post...................... Wa lao eh....... How many must that be..........
Labels: March Holildays, Musings, Resolutions