What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Thursday, March 15, 2007 @ 00:27
*
This is for Valerie...
I've known you for close to one year already. Time flies right... Can't believe you were scared of me... Wth? And I can't believe the first thing I asked for was to borrow your Bikila shirt. LOL. But it's still better than saying hello. So cliche. Well my friends, this girl here is tall. But I'm taller. Lol. She's........ A girl... Lol... She's............... Nice....... She's friendly........... She's a girl and she's single. So people who want to date her, please take a number from me and queue up. She's 18, she's a girl, she's tall, she's hot. Guys take a number please. LOL. Please, anyone who can do PW with a disfunctional group, be leader and still got chosen for the exhibition has my respect. You're tall K... There, I said everything I want to say in there.
Who else wants me to crap out something for them?? Lol.
Eunice, Amanda, you don't understand? Too bad =P, I'm not explaining myself. Just use your head and think
Labels: Valerie