<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Saturday, March 31, 2007 @ 22:39
*
To me... Blogging has become mundane... I mean... Seriously... I don't have any idea who reads my blog anyway, I'm afraid to say things that will offend people lah. I don't dare to say what I really feel... So what's the point of blogging. It seems like everything I write will just offend people. I can't write what I really feel. Everything written up here is almost like a lie. What's the point? Do i write lies for the audience? Can't I write the truth? But than again. I'm an idiotic guy who never ever listens to what he says. So...

Thursday... Lit lecture... Ms Ng was in a good mood all of a sudden... Super good mood lah. She wasn't even scolding anyone at all. Tutorial also... She never scold anyone. I broke my resolution... I fell asleep in Lecture... Bio lecture... Cause I never bring the notes already what, than LT1 was so hot and stuffy. AND we just ran finish 2.4 lah. But those are excuses. The final matter is that I fell asleep in Lecture and broke my resolution. End of story. BUT that said and done, I'm happy with my 2.4 timing? 10.59 mins. Improved by 30 seconds loh. Somemore I walked for 30 seconds lah. So if I never walk, I would improve furthur... So next 2.4 trial, I shall not walk. In case you're wondering why I'm suddenly so stuck up on improving my NAFA, get gold/sliver can skip 2 months of BMT lah. Actually silver is really easy to get loh. I can already do 7 pull-ups. But, final year in school, try to get a gold lah.

Friday... I'm damn dumb lah! Can anot? Me being tired= me doing dumb things, Seriously dumb things. First, I left my keys in the lock in the morning can. Of all the ***ing dumb things to do, I did that lah. Luckily my mother saw it lah. If not get into worse trouble. Than I walked into a wall 5 times during the day lah. 2 times at school, 1 time while walking back and 2 times at home... what the hell lah... So dumb

Today... Went Kayaking... Don't know why luh... I felt so so so dead tired lah... I couldn't even reach the Merlion at all lah... Like this how to take 3 star??!! But... The weather wasn't good... Wth luh...Why am I giving excuses for these things... What the heck lah... I bought a Rubick (?) cube. I can only solve one side! I can't solve the other sides... If i try to solve the other sides, I disrupt the side that I have done... Wth, I promise that I'll solve it...

I don't know you know... My heart hurts... Literally. It seriously hurts lah... I also don't know why. I'm hating myself more and more... I just heard the song Peng You lah... Than I keep thinking, am I a good friend... I don't think so you know... So many of my friends are... Facing difficulties and I don't even know... Wtf lah... Is that what I've become??

Sigh... Let me go redeem myself now. I gotta blast now. Supper at Pioneer mall mac. Meeting them at 12. Than maybe crashing at one of my friend's house...

March is ending in 18 mins... April is coming... With it, more tests, more homework, more pressure, more everything bad but nothing good. 7 MORE MONTHS TO A LEVELS.

I'm still looking for people to go Changi and study with me... Sigh... My studying time is not erratic. My studying place IS eratic.

When I'm 18, I'm going to drink myself drunk once.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/