<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 @ 21:30
*
I just wanted to post a quick one. I got a C for my maths test. Not the A i expected but... It's an improvement. From a S to a C. 3 grades up. BUT it was a relatively easy test. But I'm contented enough I guess. It was a relatively easy test. If only A levels was like that.

I must be the first person to... Bite myself until I bleed during a maths test and to get a headache when I sleep more than i usually do. And no, I'm not a girl. Dont offer me pink panadol... what the hell... Lol.

If the people who I helped don't get it that I'm only trying to help them and that I got no ulterior motives, Fine. But that doesn't mean I should stop helping them. I'm not like that. I gave up once. Just last year. I regret that desicion everyday. But if they don't understand me. To quote from Lilin; That's because I'm the shepard, they are the sheep. I'm serious. I have totally no ulterior motives. How the hell do i stand to gain by helping you>???

Emo generation. Why is it that we only point and say that they are wrong without helping them? Why is it that we just label them as people who are crazy? Why aren't we helping them instead of pointing fingers at them?

What is good, right, wrong, evil. What started out as a rethorical question has turned into a full-fledged debate. But i think I understand better now. Thanks Desiree.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/