<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Monday, April 02, 2007 @ 22:31
*
I think this facade has gone on long enough. I can't take it anymore. I can't continue living my life with a fake smile on my face all the time. I'm only human. Why can't I be sad or angry? Why can everyone else but me be angry? I also have emotions. All I want to do is to show them. I can't even show my emotions anywhere. Why the hell should I even be given emotions in the first place? I can't show my emotions to my friends, they'll just say I'm pms-ing. It's like... Everyone else... They all have problems too... But at least they have friends who are willing to listen to them... Not saying that I don't have friends who listen but..................... They are have their own problems or are too caught up in their life. It's like... What the hell lah... I don't even know what I'm typing now... Forget it lah... People who managed to read this... I don't want your pity/sympathy. I survived this far on my own.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/