<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, April 20, 2007 @ 15:53
*
This would be the last post on this blog till god knows when. Maybe when I feel like coming back. I just don't want anyone else to read my thoughts anymore. My thoughts are becoming more and more private. I seriously don't want people to read my blog just because they wanna see whether I cry anot. FYI, I'm a human too. Why can't I cry when I feel sad or depressed? Everyone I asked who read my blog said that they only focus in on that stupid little part. The part that I cried. SO, I'm shifting once again. I'm not going to tell anyone where. Not even the people who I trust. But this entry is really that damn morbid. Let's post something that someone wanted me to do. Since she's my friend, I feel obligated to do it. So... This is for you Christina.

RULES: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncrasies as well as clearly state this rule.after stating your 6 weirdness you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names at the bottom of the entry. Don't forget to leave a comment on their tagboards that says youre tagged! and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

By the way, idiosyncrasy means:-a characteristic, habit, mannerism, or the like, that is peculiar to an individual!

PS: Everyone would just say I'm weird lah. Wthkdjlsf

1) I don't like people telling me to hurry up and do things. It's like so... Irritating. I want to do things slowly. Why can't I do things slowly? Who the hell are you to ask me to hurry up? Life is already so short. Why can't I do things slow and steady. Haven't you heard? S-L-O-W and S-T-E-A-D-Y wins the freaking race.

2) I seriously don't want to do things to get recongnition. I'm serious. None of the J1 CSLs know me. I play the piano for fun. I don't want to play it for that stupid piece of paper. That's just my mother asking me to go for the exam and take it. I serious don't like doing things for the sake of getting a cert or people acknowledging me in return. I just do things because I want to do it and beacuse I'm happy doing it.

3) Whenever I'm sleepy or tired, somehow or other, my 5 senses really get enhanced powerfully. That's why I cannot stand it when someone screams beside me cause it's really really damn loud to me.

4) I have an ability to withstand extremely cold temperatures but not hot temperatures. Ask my class. I'm always the one who set the air con temperatures at 20 degrees or lower. I'm just resistant to it lah. My older brother also. Last time we went to China in the winter just wearing 3 quarter pants and a tee shirt. Everyone was staring at us lah, needless to say.

5) I have a lot of different modes for different activities. Alot lah. I give you a few..

6) Though I might not look it, I actually do respect alot of people in school and around me. Who ar? Must I say? Fine, Since this is my last post, I might as well make it as happy as possible. I respect

7) I have my own set of morals which I adhere to. Though It might seem funny to all of you, I follow these morals. If I make a promise to you, I'll ensure that I keep it. No matter the cost. Another one is that I never ever share my sadness with people who are happy. BUT, that said and done, I'm so sorry Karolyn

8) Even though I might be dead tired and all, I always ensure that I force myself to stay awake to study for tests or to finish that last bit of homework. I don't like sleeping whenever there's work still left undone.

9) My dreams always come true... Freakishly as it sounds, my dreams always come true after a short period of time. That's why I don't like having dreams...

10) I don't like being the judge of people's character. That's why, to me, everyone is pretty/ handsome/ cute etc etc. SO... Christina, you are pretty k. Of course lah, someone would want me to say that she's cute. So there. Karolyn you're cute.

11) LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT THING: I'M A LONER. Respect that people. There are times when I just want to be alone to my thoughts. It doesn't help if you keep following me around and ask me questions. I want to be alone to sort my thoughts out k...

6 people to do this: Karolyn since she likes doing quizzes. You who managed to find my blog X5

I'm done.

Till next time than people. Don't try to find me, I'll find you. I'm serious. I'm off to find myself.

Trying hard to reach out

But, when I tried to speak out

Felt like no one could hear me

Wanted to belong here

But something felt so wrong here

So I'd pray I could break away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly

I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky


Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/