What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, May 25, 2007 @ 21:27
*
Before I start typing, what I want to say is really the first thing that comes to my mind. My brain is still lagging somewhere at 4pm.
Sure, I admit I'm NOT a good friend, I couldn't cheer Amanda up when she was down, I irritated Karolyn when she was down, I couldn't stop ZC from quitting poly, I can't remember my friends birthday. I'm not there for my friends when they needed help. I can't be relied upon to do anything right. I can't bring a smile to my friends faces when they're down, I don't even know the basics of being a friend. BUT at the f***ing least I don't put money in front of my friends. Are you that poor till you cannot afford a roof over your head like the people who stay under overhead bridges at Kallang? Or that you can't afford food and water like some of my relatives/friends? Are you? You who keep going out everyday to god knows where. Ya I got 3 words for you; Fuck off fucker
I lost my drive........................................................................................
Every step I take in this marathon is killing me.................................
I lost my mood, will and whatever not................................................
I can't take another step forward..........................................................
Truth be told, I'm scared to take another step furthur......................
Even if I wrote out how I feel here, even if I told anyone how I feel, no one will understand. That's just the damn way it is...........................................
A part of me just died........................................................
I'm back to how I once was... Something that I thought I've overcame.............
Fuck fucker fuckest. Emotionally unstabled and drained.................
I better stop here before everything comes out................
What's that song.............................................. Welcome to my life............................
Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
Do you ever wanna runaway?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming
No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me
To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my lifeDo you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more?
Before your life is over
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding
No one ever lied straight to your face
No one ever stabbed you in the back
You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
Everybody always gave you what you wanted
Never had to work it was always there
You don't know what it's like, what it's like
To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)
To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life