<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Thursday, May 03, 2007 @ 23:18
*
Either I snap out of it or I'm going to feel miserable for the rest of my time in school. Note to self: Get over it... Getting 4 marks out of 42 for a stupid bio test isn't going to affect your A level grades. Get over it already... Learn from it and move on... At least you finally past your first chem test... After 1 & a half years... Note to self: Get over it already...

I'm sorry everyone who got snubbed my me... I admit I was acting like a jerk the whole of today. I'm sorry. I wish I could turn back time and take back the words I said but... Time and tide waits for no one. All I can say is sorry and hope it's enough. I pray it's enough...

Get over it already........................... It's not going to help if you stay this way...............................

And thanks Eunice... I guess sometimes we need people to watch our backs for us... Who will guard the guards?? Who will guard you while you guard your friends... None other than your true friends... Thank You

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/