<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, May 27, 2007 @ 21:10
*
Happy birthday to the following people... I know lah! It's damn late... But I did wish them on the day itself.

25th March: Esther Ker
26th March: Celeste and Sally
9th April: Sharon
1st May: Siyun
2nd May: Zheng Chuan and Abdar
4th May: Esther
6th May: Shiela
12th May: Fang Fang and Miss Elvina

Ya... To date that's it........... Than for the month of June we have.........

6th June: Pei Li
7th June: Khairina
10th June: My older brother
21st June: Rauf
22nd June: Aishah
23rd June: Karolyn and Hoe Han
24th June: Zhi Ming
26th June: Paul
27th June: Melissa
28th June: ??? haha...
29th June: Evelyn
30th June: Christopher

Woohoo... So broke I'll be... HAHA... Whatever. Unbelievable but I got a job... Just for tomorrow. No it's not a 1 night stand. HAHAHA. Safety Kayaker. For AJC leaders... Unfair... How come JJ don't have this kind of thing... Sian... But it pays a damn lot lah... $40 for 4 hours only... HAHAHA. But got to reach Kallang at 7... So I'm going there now.. Overnight there.. HAHA... BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... I'll treat you guys if you guys ask me......... =D

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/