What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 @ 20:30
*
I bet you, someone who read this will surely misunderstand what I write. But, I don't care. As long as I know that I'm not insulting anyone, that's more than enough for me.
I've been wanting to say this since I saw it last thursday during the dialogue session. There's a girl in S10. Woo hoo, what an eye opener sia. HAHA. I don't know who she is but........... What she did was really an eye opener man. Everyone who saw that was shocked lah. I think she sat beside Xin Yi (?) The second girl from the left. I think you ROCK! HAHAHAHHAAHAHA
I can tell all of you this, I've been running a marathon for 12 years. We all have been. Sure, I'm tired, we all are tired. I don't know about you but there are many times where I just wanna give up and stop running. But all the time there were people who were pulling me on. Tell you the truth, I really wanted to give up and drop everything 1 week ago. I seriously was on the verge of giving up a week ago. But... Sports meet helped unexpectedly... Here's the part where I'm sure everyone will misunderstand me. Fartlek, someone fell down 3 times, and all 3 times he picked himself up and continued running. If I fall down now, no one will pull me on. I just learnt that the hard way. All I have is myself. If I don't pick myself up, I'll just lay there and everyone will pass me. There's only 5 more months out of the 12 years marathon. 3.72%. I'm so close to the finish line. If I give up now, I'll waste my effort of 11 years and counting. Hell, it's raining cats and dogs but I can't stop and take shelter right, if not everyone else will pass me. So I can't stop. Even if it's one step at a time, one small little step at a time, I'll keep moving on. With or without anyone's help. I'm tired. Thank you... The person who fell down and picked himself up 3 times... I'm sure you don't know me, I also don't know you. Haha. But Thank you Chin Hua... I hope you recover soon.
Isn't it ironic? Isn't life just ironic? Isn't it just funny?? The friends you have that keep saying that they'll be there for you and will support you are the ones who are never ever around when you really need them while those who never say anything are those that you can really rely on? Isn't life just full of ironies... That said, I have to thank most of my friends... For showing me that I can't rely on any of you when I really need help. Thanks alot guys, next time you see me, I got 4 things to give to you.
2 middle fingers and 2 words: Fuck off. Seriously... I guess I misjudged all of you. My older brother once told me that he had no friends, only acquantaces. I laughed at him when he said that. Guess who has the last laugh now.
How am I feeling now? Sad? Maybe. Happy? Maybe. Emo? Maybe. Loved? Maybe. But to normal? Maybe. Angry? Na, just at myself. Scared? Hell yes. When Mr Leow told us how much time we had left, I was so scared that I couldn't even hold my pen without my hand shaking. I know that I'm not smart. Maybe I'm even stupid compared to JC standards. There's a damn lot to revise for mid-year and there's still so many lessons to go back for. But I got my plan for June holidays already. 1st and 3rd week everyday go Changi and study. =D. Study from 10am-9pm. Than come home. Haha. I did that on Saturday and I managed to do alot of work. More than I would do if I stayed at home during both saturday and sunday. So Changi will be my second home for the holidays.
The truth is better than telling a lie... It takes a whole lot of guts to tell the truth to someone even though you know it'll hurt them a lot. So XY, thank you for telling me the truth. Friends from 29th nov (During the OCIP), friends till as long as possible. There's a lot more I want to say. But, I think that's more than enough already. Till tomorrow? Friday? Saturday? Sunday? I don't know. I can't predict the future. Haha.