What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 @ 21:42
*
I wrote out how I felt, a super long paragraph. About all the issues that are happening. But, I guess I just don't dare to post it. I'm not ready to tell others how I feel. This is damn bad... Time to hit the panic button? I spent 3 hours last night trying to change my mindset back but somehow it just doesn't wanna change back. Shit, I think I'm in deep shit. Shit. Luckily got PC tomorrow... So if you see me running for the whole PC lesson, I'm not crazy. It just that running takes my mind off things. This sucks. I'm making stupid mistakes like not reading the question well in my probability assignment. Shit shit shit. This is damn bad. I think I run out of drive already. Shit. if that's true, than that's really really really really bad... This close to mid years... I just knew I should trust my gut feeling. It has never let me down once yet. Guess what? It didn't let me down again. I told you so. Haha. Last thoughts? It's a damn cold nightKarolyn if you read this before I can say it to you, I'm so so sorry. I know my attitude just sucked like hell yesterday. I'm damn sorry k.