What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Thursday, May 31, 2007 @ 01:32
*
I'm going to say this once and only once. I haven't started doing my revision yet... Mid-year is just 2 and a half weeks away... Woopee-do. Hahahah. But I've read through my Bio notes and been coming up with Acronyms for all the dumb terms. Ugh, why the heck did I even take Bio in the first place... KPCOFGS stands for Kingdom Phloem Class Order F? genome Species, classification for all living things. KPCOFGS stands for... King Phillip came over for great sex! HAHAHA. That's what Mdm Sim told us. I swear. So cool.
I've been playing for the past 5 days. 5 days without regrets. Look, I'm down sizing my "one month" holiday to just 5 days ok. It's time to shift into turbo (Power Rangers turbo), Oversoul (Shaman King) And whatever not. It's means the same thing, START STUDYING.
I love holidays! Why? Library double the amount of books you can borrow! =D But i got no book to borrow liao... HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW GOOD MY BROTHER'S SCHOOL LIBRARY IS??!! They have all the new books that just hit the market lah! SO UNFAIR LAH! ZZZZzzzz. Never mind, I've been stealing their books to read. Currently stealing their Artemis Fowl book. The 14 your old criminal mastermind.
Ok, I've also been surfing wikipedia almost everytime I'm on the com. Got alot of interesting things lah... See below...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_special_forces_units Damn interesting page. Thanks to Matthew Reilly I got to keep referring to this page. People who are bored, read his book!!! I swear you won't be able to put his book down. Trust me on this one. Especially Seven Ancient Wonders and Ice Station.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_godshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Norse_gods_and_goddesseshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Egyptian_godshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_mythological_figuresThose are just for general knowledge lah, the things that I find interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_effectsTo think that it all started with searching for the butterfly effect.
I don't know why things happened the way they did. Maybe I'll never know. But, someone old(=D) and wise, but emphasizing on the OLD, told me that things always happen for a reason. I really have no idea what the reason is, but... It's no use getting upset over such things. So I'm much much much better. Thank you.
I have no idea why people say Pirates suck. I think it's really good. Really really good. It's the first time I watch a movie and laugh so much. I was the only one in the theater laughing the whole time during the final fight. It's really funny lah... Go watch it people! I wanna watch Shrek 3, Fantastic 4 and TRANSFORMERS!!! Transformers is a MUST! I don't care! Even if I have to watch it alone I will.
You broke my trust once, don't worry, you won't get a second chance to break it again. Study study study. I'm gone. Studying is fun. =D Fun Fun Fun. On a last note, I'm getting paid more for the job I did on monday. =D Saving little AJcians. I don't know how much yet but I got a message telling me that we'll be getting paid more. WOOHOO.
Thanks Karolyn