What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Friday, May 04, 2007 @ 21:28
*
It was seriously a case of me thinking too much, too far ahead into the future. Don't ask me what I thought yesterday and I shall tell you no lies. It just involves me thinking of everything and the first word that came into my mind to describe it was... Fuck fuck fuck. I'm serious. No I'm Yong Jun. But ya, you know what I mean. Seriously a case of thinking too much.
Whoever it might apply to: It's ok if people hate you just because you do the right thing. Sometimes, things must be sacrificed to do the right thing. If deep down inside you know you did the right thing, than by all means, don't feel bad for what you have done. Your true friends will understand why you did things the way you did. Maybe that's why, throughout the course of my secondary school I only had 4 true friends. Haha... Maybe because we are from uniform groups and we feel the need to be honest. Wth lah, see. I keep diverging. But the point is, you don't have to feel bad. I'm sorry... I'm really not good at words. I can't talk like Wilson who keep talk non-stop for 2 hours. I rather listen. I'm here, in front of my com (Du-uh) but I'll be by your side if need be. I'm sorry lah, I'm really not good with words.