<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 @ 01:05
*
You know... People always say that if only this didn't happen or if only things were changed. If only I thought about this before we did things that we did. But... If we didn't do things that we did, would the world turn out to be the way it is now? Ah yes, the famous butterfly effect... For those who have no idea what it is, go wikipedia.

If Hitler didn't raise up to power, wouldn't Singapore be non-existant as an independent country? Would we still be part of Britain? True, we cannot say that what Hitler did was correct, but neither can we say that it's wrong. I mean, he did it for the sake of his country. I mean, let's change it to Singapore. If you were like Hitler, wouldn't we have done the same thing? But what he did was really overboard... 4 million people genocided... If Hitler didn't raise up to power, would we be safer or would we be with someone more dangerous than him? Reminds me of a chapter in Animorphs, Tobias said this: " Better the evil we know than the evil we don't"

If I didn't go to Pioneer to study, would I still come to JJ in the end? Or would I have went to another school? If I didn't choose to say hello to you, would we still be friends? If I didn't call someone retarded, would we still be friends? If I didn't choose to fight for my promotion to J2, would I still be friends with all of you? If I chose to take physics in J1, would I be in S10 instead of S2? If I chose to take arts instead of science, what subjet would I be taking now?

Sigh... I guess I'm thinking too much again. I'm trying to get my mind off what I posted earlier lah. SO sue me. If you read my blog anyway. I'm really thinking too much already. If i type down anymore, my thoughts are going to start contradicting one another.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/