<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 @ 20:44
*
I don't know how many times I got to say it. I've already said it 876423654 times, I'm not like any of you. I'm the total opposite of what is considered normal. Emphasize on the word considered. Sigh... Whatever it is, you people won't be able to understand me, for I am truely unique in a bad sort of way that is...............

Everyone keep asking me what happened.... Very irritating in a good sort of way leh....... I already said that even if I explain it, you guys won't understand... Since you all don't believe me.........

Fine, I visited my grandmother and grandfather recently. He's... Totally blind k. Than the things he did and said to me just hurted lah... First thing he did was to find out how tall I was. Than he said that I've grown up which makes me wonder when was the freaking last time I visited him. Than afterwards he apologize to me, yes he apologize to me for not remembering my name which is totally not his fault but mine since I rarely visit him. The worst thing was that... He was still joking around about him not being able to see me because he's blind... He keeps telling me the same thing each time I go and visit him. Something along the lines of " You kong zai lai." which roughly translates to if you are free, come visit. To you, it might not seem much, but to me, it's really too much. I doubt any of you will understand how I really feel. That's why, I keep emphasizing the point that I'm different from all of you. And the freaking worst part is that I cannot communicate with him at all beacuse... My chinese is too freaking lousy. He's already 89~90? I'm being realistic here... No more lah, enough is enough. I promise... I'll freaking improve my chinese. Perhaps last time, I would have laughed if you make fun of my chinese, but no more.

You want another instance when I'm totally different?? For those who study late in school or if you check the canteen, most of the time there'll be this cat which will come and meow and look for food. Everyone who studies in school at that time will either threaten to kick the cat or hurl vulgarities at it. I mean, for what?? It can't even understand you. It's just hungry, why can't any of you understand that?? Besides, don't it have a right to meow at us since we are "invading" his territory?? Do you stay in JJ 24/7? The cat does. Ya, I admit, I got scratch 4 times by it, beaten 2 times while I was carrying it off and it tore one of my DOM page. But still, it's just acting like it was born to, why can't any of you see that and treat it with a little more respect instead of treating it like a piece of rubbish? It's alive, it has feelings you know...

For every 1% you guys put into your studies, I got to put in 5%. That's the IMBA-ness of it.

It's just a repeat of what happened during promos. No matter how hard I tried, history is just reliving itself again. I threw away 20-30 marks for the maths paper just now. History relieves itself again. Deja Vu. Tomorrow's chemistry... I hope I can pass. Bio and lit on the same day. Hmmm... It's ok. It's alright. Someone just shoot me now.

I can hear the bells tolling in the distance. " The bell has rang. I go and it is done. Hear it not [ ] for it is the bell that summons thee to heaven or to hell."

~{YJ}~ Without giving up, without losing hope, do your best to the very end: I love you

~{YJ}~ Without giving up, without losing hope, do your best to the very end: =)

words of the *~PaRaNoId QuEEn~*: want a love to live by =3[orqngefirefly.blogspot.com: thank you!

words of the *~PaRaNoId QuEEn~*: want a love to live by =3 [orqngefirefly.blogspot.com]: i love you too! ^^

Haha, I don't know what that means...........

Without giving up, without losing hope, do your best to the very end When ever I think about giving up, I think about that. I can't give up now. There's only 3 days left. Besides, if I give up, I'll be left behind all alone.

I've decided. Whatever I say, you can take it as the truth or a lie. That's totally up to you.

From now on, this very point on. "I'll be mine own example"

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/