<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Thursday, June 07, 2007 @ 03:18
*
I'm feeling happy at this ungodly hour. Cause I managed to do all the questions on Vectors in the revision book. =) I know lah, it's only 9 questions and I spent the whole day on it ( Since 3pm) BUT I had no idea about vectors in the first place, and I didn't give up as usual. So I'm feeling quite happy now. I kind of understand vectors now. It's all about using the formula r. AND I finally understand what Mdm Lim told me about using direction vectors for everything last year (!) Took so long but at least now I finally understand. Vectors taken care of. =D Now there's only... Complex numbers... And all of Organic Chem... Mountain load... But luck follows the foolish and stubborn. Sigh... If only I had a big brain... Or a brain that can remember all this... But I don't! So there's only hardwork left. It's only 1.5 weeks left... It's all or nothing.

I don't have any idea who reads my blog if anyone does since I keep shifting but... What I'm writing is true... I had a super weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was... Murdered... Ya, it's totally true. And the worst thing was... I know who murdered me. It's someone I know. So I woke up with a start, thinking " Am I dead?" Than I realised I'm still alive... (With the mid-years coming... Awww) Than that got me thinking... Ya, at 3am... I think I messaged a few people too? I'm not too sure... But if I did, I'm sorry... It wasn't intentional... Got me thinking, sure, there are many things in life that don't follow the way you want it to be. Like some of your friends calling you a *********, like how studying organic chem and still not understanding it, maybe even simple things like your friends not replying to your messages even though you message them 3-4 times about something important. But there are also plenty of things in life to look forward to and be thankful for. Strawberry milk and chocolate chip cookies! Having parents who nag at you, brothers who either always touch your things without permission and ask you to buy stuff for him, the friends who are true, heck, even having the opportunity to type this out. I know why I'm so depressed this past few days already. It's becuase I've been focusing on how bad things are, and not how good things are. Again, someone OLD and wise told me this: Heck, one door of happiness have closed, I spent too long looking at it and wondering why instead of looking for the other door that is open. Let this be a mistake that I've learnt from.

People who want to give up studying, Jia You
People who study until they want to give up, Jia You
People who study until they want to die, Jia You
People who don't even want to study, Jia You and start studying.
People who think they can't do it, Jia You
In short, everyone JIA YOU. It's tough, but we can make it. We WILL make it through.
Woots, I'm back to normal liao. Can play my supporter role again. =D Let's go people. We'll make it through together.

I need a haircut... LOL >.< I need sleep. Lol. Brain-dead. Been thinking about vectors the whole day. Perhaps we should all learn to be like Amy Wong, the person who was recently on deal or no deal.

Happy Birthday Khairina. My neighbour next block. LOL

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/