<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35583337?origin\x3dhttp://subjectivityisthekey.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, June 10, 2007 @ 02:14
*
I'm going to suffer alot when school restarts. ZZZzzzz My night has become day and my morning has become night. Funny hor. I cannot sleep at night but I can sleep in the morning without any problem. Zzzz. There's something seriously wrong with my body clock. How does one fix his body clock? Lol.

ARRGGHH, I hate mid-years. Who doesn't? Especially at the end of June Holidays. So irritating can. Why can't it be on the first week of the new school term??!! Because of that, I've already given up watching movies, going Kayaking (!!!) and the worst of all... I think I have to miss 4V1 class outing!! Arrrggghhh WTF. But cannot be helped lah. It's on thursday, 4 days before Mid-years. ZZZzzz If Miss Zhang never threatened to call my parents if I fail, I really wouldn't give a damn... First holiday that I spend everyday studying non-stop... Oh well, there's a first time for everything.

See lah, I can digress by so much... 2 reason why I want to blog... I want Canon in D score!!! The one I got isn't in D lah! It's in C... CGD. That's like... 2 majors apart... ZZZzzz Who has??!! I want it!!! After reading someone's entry... I just remembered that today is my Brother's birthday...
-.-" I didn't buy for him a present yet? Busy mugging lah. HAHA... Great excuse to use man...
Happy birthday... 22 years old already ar... So late still go out... LOL.

Somehow... No matter how much I manage to mug in one day, no matter how much I manage to study, it just doesn't seem enough... I hate it when I feel like that... But if the maths paper was like the one we had for the US thingy (By the way, I got an E for my maths and I'm in it... -.-") , I'm going to be damn screwed. It's no longer a matter of studying at this point. It's a matter of mugging 24/7 and trying to remember everything there is... There's still organic chem to go... Hooray... And GE... Never mind, Jia you, let's make the fire bigger. If cannot than let's use kerosine. ^^

I know that what I'm doing is just a fraction of what others are doing but... I really really can't sacrifice my holiday just to study. It's suppose to be the holidays for God sake. And here we are, stressed up. What's the difference of going to school than...

I have no idea who reads my blog, after shifting here and there. But, I trust people who read it will not take offense at whatever I write. I've got no time to settle it if you do have a conflict. You want to settle? Find me after mid-years.

I DESPERATELY NEED A HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the day, it's exactly as what I told you will happen. Inevitable. I told you so, but you wouldn't believe me. What else can I say.

Short Intro
Yong Jun
22
Facing Mid-Life crisis. Or Quarter-life crisis
Words don't do me justice. Honestly.


Chat
Links
Aishah
Amanda
Amanda Ng
Christina
Esther Ker
Eunice
Farhana
Jonathan
Karolynn
Kui Noi
Rachel
Shahida
Valerie
link


Thanks
Hard Work
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Resources: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/