What's written here are my own thoughts. If you disagree with it, be professional and click the red X on the top right hand side. Please don't spam my C-box with vulgarities.
Sunday, June 24, 2007 @ 23:01
*
It's no use being in denial. School starts tomorrow. The new school term starts tomorrow. So it's back to mugging... It's like, just after mid-years and I flipped through my file and I noticed that I already have a bio tutorial to do? Wth lah................... I cleared out my cupboard, I threw away alot of things that have been with me since Primary school? Times have changed. I've changed. My room is now alot more neater. In my defination. Haha. I know I said I'll accept you and all in friendster but can't you wait? I don't even have the time to watch Initial D just now... And my password is something I can't remember. Haha. So too bad. =D You just have to wait.
And when the clock strikes 12, all of these shall disappear, just like a cinderealla? Cinderella? Cinder-who-ha? story.